Remote Computer Support â€“ What Is It?
Remote support is a way for computer technicians and support personnel, like Crucial Tech, to connect to your computer over the Internet and remote control it. It allows us to fix your computer without scheduling an onsite appointment, without getting in the car to drive somewhere and without having to wait a long time for service. Plus, it's oftenÂ cheaper. So, letâ€™s review:
- Get immediate service
- Get your issue resolved more quickly
- No fossil fuel burned in order to fix your issue
- Saves you money
- What else is there to know except how to sign up!
How It Works
It takes just a few minutes to get setup for remote support. After that all it takes is a quick call and we are ready to help you. For best results we recommend that you have 'money in the bank' with us so that we don't have to waste precious minutes taking care of business. Sign a Crucial Managed Services AgreementÂ or buy an hour pack and remote support is your best friend.
Did you know that aboutÂ 90% of computer issues can be resolved remotely? Why not have a trusted local company at your disposal to help you when you need it! Â Setting up now, before you need help, will be convenient and save you money.
Just call us at (604) 998-8347 or use the web form hereÂ and Get Help Now!
Some ideas of what you can use your remote support time for!
- Set up backup to an external drive
- Set up offsite backup
- Get help with annoying pop-ups
- The World Famous CT Ultimate Tune-up
- Virus removal
- Office 2016 training
- Help setting up a new computer
- Outlook set up
- Office 365 or Google Apps set up (Cloud email)
- Troubleshoot error messages