Remote Computer Support â€“ What Is It?
Remote support is a way for computer technicians and support personnel, like Crucial Tech, to connect to your computer over the Internet and remote control it. It allows us to fix your computer without scheduling an onsite appointment, without getting in the car to drive somewhere and without having to wait a long time for service. Whatâ€™s even better is that with our new Remote Support pricing structure, it has never been cheaper. So, letâ€™s review:
- Get immediate service
- Get your issue resolved more quickly
- No fossil fuel burned in order to fix your issue
- Saves you money
- What else is there to know except how to sign up!
How It Works
The key to getting the fastest service is to have your computer ready for remote support Â and to have a balance on your account. We suggest you with sign up with one of our managed service plans or purchase an hour pack.
Here is how it works.
- Call us and purchase at least 2 hours our regular price of $96 ($24 for each of four 15 minute increment)
- We walk you through setting up remote support and test it. No extra charge and the time does not come out of your hour pack.
- Call when you need help. We connect within minutes and provide the support you need.
- Top up your account before it runs out and always have speedy support
Did you know that aboutÂ 90% of computer issues can be resolved remotely? Why not have a trusted local company at your disposal to help you when you need it! Â Setting up now, before you need help, will be convenient and save you money.
Just call us at (604) 998-8347 or use the web form hereÂ and Get Help Now!
Some ideas of what you can use your remote support time for!
- Set up backup to an external drive
- Set up offsite backup
- Get help with annoying pop-ups
- The World Famous CT Ultimate Tune-up
- Virus removal
- Office 2013 training
- Help setting up a new computer
- Outlook set up
- Office 365 or Google Apps set up (Cloud email)
- Troubleshoot error messages